In Spain, the water cycle and the sustainability of hydric resources for the normal development of the country require efficient water management. This involves attaining the highest quality standards in the transport, catchment, treatment, storage and distribution of this scarce resource.
ENVIROSOIL develops projects that improve water management, advising our clients on the most advanced techniques and the highest quality materials available on the market for the construction and impermeabilisation of hydraulic and irrigation networks.
In this area, ENVIROSOIL has the technical capacity to design, prescribe and implement building and impermeabilisation works on canals, lakes, ponds, reservoirs and dams. We can assist our clients thanks to our experience using geosynthetic materials (geocomposites), providing the widest range of solutions in cooperation with our large network of suppliers-manufacturers. ENVIROSOIL can provide solutions using the following geocomposites:
- Waterproof polymeric geomembranes:
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE).
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
- Ethylene propylene diene (EPDM).
- Polypropylene (PP).
- Polypropylene (PP) or polyester (PET), used as filter or for puncture protection.
- Drainage geocomposites, made of a HDPE or PP draining core, protected by PP geotextile in one or both sides.
- Traction resistant geogrids, from 20 kN/m to 1,000 kN/m.
- Erosion resistant coating.
- Leak detection systems for security drainage.