SPECIALISTS IN SOIL AND GROUNDWATER ANALYSIS AND MANAGEMENT
Transforming subsoil’s potential into progress
Knowing the subsoil's composition and behaviour is basic to predict its response to our actions.
The subsoil is the unseen part of the land. We build on it and it stores most of the available drinking water and the minerals we use.
Knowing the subsoil has allowed great leaps in the development of mankind, from mines and water wells to huge underground infrastructures, geothermal energy sources or storing pollutants, such as CO2. However, and in parallel to this progress, errors in project planning or management have resulted in a number of accidents (structure collapse, flooding, serious pollution of aquifers…).
That’s because the subsoil is a complex natural resource, as challenging as it is fundamental to our progress. Therefore, it demands proper specialisation in in every aspect.
We, at Envirosoil, have used our expertise in the fields of geology, hydrogeology and mining and environmental engineering to become specialists in:
– Dewatering in building works.
– Soil and groundwater assessment and decontamination.
Envirosoil offers specialisation and:
Simplify your contracting, coordination and overseeing thanks to our turnkey projects: one single team of professionals will be responsible for all tasks. This way, you can save yourself some substantial management and coordination time.
Recognised by public bodies and administrations
We are an ENAC accredited organisation in the field of soils and associated groundwater inspection, according to the UNE-EN ISO/IEC 17020:2012 standard.
We provide guidance through any procedures and formalities required for the project. If you wish, we can even go with you to any meetings with the relevant public administrations or bodies.
Thanks to more than 20 years of experience, our team can be extremely accurate in all our offers, assessments and works.
Constant improvement, security and efficiency
Proof of our commitment is our quality and environmental management system, certified according to the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards.
Our specialisation provides solutions to the different sectors in industry
Our solutions regarding soil and groundwater management are valid for all sectors in industry. We support companies working in Oil & Gas, Real Estate, Mining, Civil Works, Department Stores, Waste Management and Manufacturing.
How do we work?
1. Get in touch and let us know what you need.
2. We’ll assess your case and, if we can help, we’ll present a detailed offer, listing everything that must be done. We’ll explain every step in the project.
3. If you decide to work with us in a turnkey project, we’ll take care of everything: from the initial planning to execution and final closure. This way, you can concentrate on other tasks and not waste time coordinating subcontractors!
4. You will receive timely reports on everything we do during our work. And, of course, you can rely on our advice and support throughout the project.