We can lower the water table to the level you need for as long as you need:
Don’t let water get in the way of your building work.
Proper groundwater assessment and management is a key aspect in any successful building work.
Envirosoil offers a wide range of services to prevent water from slowing down or hindering good progress in your building work:
- Deep wells
- Large-diameter wells
- Radial drainage
And any additional assessment that you may require to properly plan your building project:
- Detailed hydrogeological assessments
- Computer simulations and modelling of subsurface flow.
- Groundwater catchment systems for water supply.
- Land stress relief systems.
- Seepage assessment and control in the ground and in retention structures, such as slopes, dams, ponds, waste storage facilities, shoring walls, etc.
- Assessment of ground stability and of soil or waste retention structures, such as dams, slopes and embankments.
- Also, hydric resources and groundwater reserves assessment and management.
Outsource groundwater management in your building work to Envirosoil and you’ll also get:
Your building work will be easier to manage. We offer turnkey projects, saving you the effort of coordinating and overseeing different contractors for the many aspects of the works.
Peace of mind
Save yourself unpleasant surprises and delays. Don’t let a piece of paper stop your work: we’ll get all the mandatory permits regarding groundwater management on your behalf. We know the regulations and the requirements that you must meet.
Always meet deadlines
Minimise the chances of delays! Our knowledge and expertise allow us to react quickly to any unforeseen events.
A whole team of engineers, geologists and hydrogeologists will advise you on the best options available for any occurrence that may come up during the project.